Summary of Revision made on 9/10/2022
-We added Artificial Intelligence Art to our list of content that will be removed.
We are committed to providing a platform that can allow artists and art lovers of all ages, the freedom of creativity and discovery. While doing this we want to give users the ability to curate their experience so that they are in control of the content and social groups that they encounter.
With our content and word filter, we want to put our users in control for a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience on our platform. Please learn more about our Content filters as we develop it further.
Also please see our Copyright FAQ
Tagging your work
We allow for all works regardless of their nature or subject to be tagged with content warnings. This will help with those that filter out certain terms. We encourage users to use this to help the community as a whole.
Tagging does not equate to using hashtags. Content warnings are separate and help with behind the scenes logic. Hashtags are for social and discoverability purposes!
We are requiring that posts tagged NSFW or Gore have at least three(3) phrases/descriptors in their tag box. Please use our Content Tagging Guidelines
Note: Marking your work Mature does not mean that it can contain prohibited content.
InkBlot allows mature content using our content filter. This is of the utmost importance to use if you intend to post NSFW works. We believe that it is the responsibility of the artist/creator to ensure that their work is reached by the correct audience even in the smallest of ways as simple as putting on a filter or using content warnings and looking out for clues that could imply that a user is evading the measures put in place for legalities and moral reasons.
Please check our Account Types page for more information.
Artists that create mature content are encouraged to do more than the bare minimum to protect their community regardless of age or association. Mature content includes but is not limited to:
- Explicit Nudity: Media with exposure of genitalia, breasts, and buttocks for the pure purpose of sexual stimulation. Note: Artistic Nudity is not mature content as long as it does not have a suggestive or sexual theme.
- Gore or Violence: Graphic depictions of violence; including but not limited to: verbal, emotional and physical abuse.
- Self harm and suicide including eating disorders: InkBlot encourages healthy discussion of these topics that does NOT encourage, glorify or romanticize these topics.
- Fetishism or Fetishistic Focused art: Art that is has an intense focus an inanimate object, clothing or from a very specific focus on a non-genital body part for gratification. (i.e inflation, feet, leather, etc) This is just considered mature content and does not always have to have a sexual connotation with it. Please use our content filter and content warnings to meet and follow our guidelines.
What We Remove
This is not a complete list, and InkBlot reserves the right to remove any content that we find inappropriate or in violation of our content guidelines. Any content that could put our community at risk will be removed. We have the right to close any account or remove content without notice please review our Terms of Service.
Artificial Intelligence Art
We will be removing all AI generated art from InkBlot. This is regards to art/submissions created using Any AI generators including but not limited to Midjounrey, Dall-E and CrAIyon or partial generators using machine learning.
AI used for visual reference or as a tool for inspiration is OK with clear and obvious credit towards the use of it. But users should not be uploading any parts of the generated image to their profile gallery or commissions and claiming it as their own. Paintovers or drawovers are NOT OK. Given the fact that AI generators are trained and learned on the art of others, this would violate our Copyright Guidelines.
Sexual Content that:
- Violates Age of consent: Under Arizona State law the age of consent is 18 and therefore any suggestive or adult content must have subjects that are 18 years or older. This includes any content that has the subject of 'loli' or 'shota'.
- Has Sexual Violence or Glorification of it
- We define 'pornography' as photos or videos depicting one (or more) real human adults engaging in sexual activities. Sexual activities include genital stimulation, oral sex, or insertion of any kind. If your product contains images or video files of real human adults engaging in these sexual activities, then it can't be posted on InkBlot.
- Depicts or suggests Illegal Acts: Including but not limited to pedophilia, beastiality, feral porn, or necrophilia, or incest will be removed.
Hateful/harmful behavior: The promotion of hatred on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, age, or sexual orientation, or content that is intended to bully, threaten, or harass others, is also strictly prohibited.
Any media that depicts real life violence to create an unhealthy reaction will be removed. To further clarify this is for REAL LIFE violence that is harmful and made for a shocking reaction. This includes but is not limited to posting videos or photos of dead people, murder, accidental death, suicide, etc.
Example: Tiktok videos that show an accidental death of a real life person just for the sake of reaction from the userbase.
Spam: Any content that is promoting services or outside entities that are not in relation with InkBlot's goals to uplift it's creators and community will be removed.
Content that is under review will be marked, archived, and an email will be sent to the artist/creator to make them aware. Suspension or termination of a user's account can be done without notice. We are devoted to keeping our community safe.